Student Exchange Program

  1. At least one semester in length and has the academic status of Overseas.
  2. The Program can take the following forms:
  • Student Exchange Programs
  • International Class Programs
  • Sandwich Programs
  • Joint Degree Programs
  • Other programs recognised by the University
  1. Grades of courses obtained from enrollment outside the University or overseas activities are given the code TK (Credit Transfer)
  2. The determination on the academic status of Overseas is given by the Dean in the form of a Decision.
  3. The period in which the academic status of Overseas is applicable is counted in the Study Period.