Several universities in korea offers exchange program for undergraduate student in all subjects. Those universities are Ajou University, Kyungpook National University, dan Chonbuk National University. The program will be started on Fall Semester 2018 and will last for one semester.
Eligibility for this programs are:
- Student with minimum in their 3rd semester to maximum in their 6th semester.
- Haven’t participated or received any program from International Office UI.
For those who are interested, please fill in your application along with these additional documents:
- Recomendation letter from faculty
- Latest Transcript (Minimum Cummulative GPA of 3.3 for social sciences, and 3.1 for science and engineering)
- TOEFL ITP with minimum score of 550 (Exchange Program)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Submit your complete application to International Office UI before the deadline below:
- Ajou University deadline by 16 April 2018
- Kyungpook National University deadline by 30 April 2018
- Chonbuk National University deadline by 4 Mei 2018
Notes: Please only apply for one program to ensure even distribution of oppurtunity for all.